YIAL offers three scholarships every year for undergraduate students based on outstanding academic performance each scholarship covers 40 hours of private instruction as well as a single room for 4 weeks at the institute.
- Students must pay for airfare and other related expenses.
- Students should apply for this scholarship between January to March every year.
- Accepted students will be notified in the first week of April, so they can come to YIAL any time between April to December.
Applicants should provide the following (email to: email@example.com):
1. A cover letter explaining their interest in studying Arabic in Yemen.
2. Two letters of recommendation (preferably from university professors).
3. An up-to-date copy of their university transcript.
4. A copy of their passport.