YIAL can arrange private courses on a one-on-one basis with an instructor؛ to begin at any time of the student’’s choosing (except for the two Eid holidays؛ which indicated below). Students can of course schedule an end to their studies at the time of their choosing as well. These courses can start immediately upon the 2nd or the 3rd day of the student’s application.
|Eid Al_Fitr||April 24||May 8th|
|Eid Al_Adha||July July 2nd||July 17th|
Starting Dates 2022:
January 3rd, February 7th , March 14th , May 23rd, June 27th, August 1st , September 5th, October 10th, November 14th.
- Monthly courses (50 hours) are 5 weeks from the starting date.
- Term courses (150 hours) are 15 weeks from the starting date.
- Six-Month Diploma (300 hours) Courses are 30 weeks from the starting date.
- One-Year Diploma Courses (480 hours) are 48 weeks from the starting date.
- 2 weeks off during Eid Al_Fitr and Eid Al_Adha as explained above.
- Flexible starting dates for private courses depending on the students’ scheduling (special arrangements before starting the course).