YIAL can arrange private courses on a one-on-one basis with an instructor؛ to begin at any time of the student’’s choosing (except for the two Eid holidays؛ which indicated below). Students can of course schedule an end to their studies at the time of their choosing as well. These courses can start immediately upon the 2nd or the 3rd day of the student’s arrival.
|Eid Al_Fitr||May 30th||June 8th|
|Eid Al_Adha||August 8th||August 17th|
Starting Dates 2019:
January 6th, February 3rd, March 3rd, April 7th, May 7th, June 9th, July 7th, August 18th, September 15th, October 6th, November 10th, December 8th.
|Eid Al_Fitr||June 12th||June 18th|
|Eid Al_Adha||August 19th||August 25th|
Starting Dates 2018:
January 8th, February 5th, March 5th, April 2nd, May 7th, June 4th, July 9th, August 6th, September 3rd, October 8th, November 5th, December 3rd .
- Monthly courses (50 hours) are 5 weeks from the starting date.
- Term courses (150 hours) are 15 weeks from the starting date.
- Six-Month Diploma (300 hours) Courses are 30 weeks from the starting date.
- One-Year Diploma Courses (480 hours) are 48 weeks from the starting date.
- 2 weeks off during Eid Al_Fitr and Eid Al_Adha as explained above.
- Flexible starting dates for private courses depending on the students’ scheduling (special arrangements before starting the course).