YIAL can arrange private courses on a one-on-one basis with an instructor؛ to begin at any time of the student’’s choosing (except for the two Eid holidays؛ which indicated below). Students can of course schedule an end to their studies at the time of their choosing as well. These courses can start immediately upon the 2nd or the 3rd day of the student’s application.
|Eid Al_Fitr||May 10||May 21st|
|Eid Al_Adha||July July 17th||July 24th|
Starting Dates 2021:
January 4th, February 7th, March 14th , April 18th, May 23rd, June 27, August 1st , September 5, October 10th, November 14th, December 5th.
- Monthly courses (50 hours) are 5 weeks from the starting date.
- Term courses (150 hours) are 15 weeks from the starting date.
- Six-Month Diploma (300 hours) Courses are 30 weeks from the starting date.
- One-Year Diploma Courses (480 hours) are 48 weeks from the starting date.
- 2 weeks off during Eid Al_Fitr and Eid Al_Adha as explained above.
- Flexible starting dates for private courses depending on the students’ scheduling (special arrangements before starting the course).